Rules of Stay
We hope you have an enjoyable stay on our campsite. Please take a moment to read the rules, they are to ensure everyone keeps safe and has a great experience of camping at West Hook Farm.
- We ask visitors to make their arrival after 2.00pm but before 8.00pm. The gates to the site are locked at 10.00pm and re-opened at 7.00am. Please remember to call at the house before pitching or parking, thank you.
- You must leave the site by midday on the day of departure.
- Our opening hours are: 8.00am to 8.00pm (closed between 12.00pm and 2.00pm)
- Vehicle movements on the site are only allowed between 07.00am and 10.00pm. There is a maximum speed limit of 5 mph on the site.
- Dogs are welcome, providing that they stay with you at ALL times. Owners are responsible for disposing of any dog waste.
- We do not allow ground camp fires, but we do allow raised fire baskets and BBQs and we supply slabs to put them on, if you would like to have a barbeque please ask at the farm for a paving slab to protect the grass. We also hire out fire baskets.
- We do not allow the flying of kites or drones because of overhead power lines.
- We do not accept anyone going fishing.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission
- Drunken, noisy or reckless behaviour will not be allowed on the site and campers who do not adhere to the rules will be asked to leave.
- Groups of more than three teenagers must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please try to leave the toilets and showers as you would hope to find them.
- Please leave your litter in the designated bins. Please don’t fill our bins with unwanted camping gear – take it home and recycle it.
- If you have any questions or any suggestions please don’t hesitate to ask!
- Enjoy the beautiful Pembrokeshire coast and unwind with your family and friends.
Please read our Frequently Asked Questions. If there is anything that hasn't been covered in this information that you need to know please contact us on 01646 636424.
Robert and Karre Thomas